Web Developer TYPO3 (m/f/d)
The position puts you in the position directly to the wishes of the customer in the TYPO3 CMS to transfer and possibly to implement missing features as an extension itself.
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Experience in the integration of TYPO3 CMS websites and / or portals
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource is a must
- Good English language skills are required (!)
- You like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Self-employed working in an agile company
You may have already gained experience with the Shopware eCommerce system. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Our team currently consists of several people in different disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We are working remotely in general. This gives you the opportunity to work in an ambitious and modern company and to distinguish yourself. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office (100% remote)
- Family Friendly
- Full-time or part-time - as required
- We do not use Windows in our company! Linux is welcome.
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of 30 years
- Performance-based pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with the right potential
- Flat structures
- Right to a say
- Use of SCRUM/agile methods in the entire company
- We promote further education!
- We regularly go to conferences and bar camps, and you are welcome to join us!
- You want to be a speaker and give lectures or sessions? - Great, we'll support you!
- Work on exciting projects from the enterprise segment and medium-sized businesses